Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Painting, painting, painting-- Really!

Well, I have actually completed two large paintings and several small ones since I last posted, but am unable to upload photos of them as my camera battery has died and I have lost/misplaced the extra battery and charger (Sony! argh).

So, instead, here is a photo of a painting I helped install in a collector's home last weekend.  My camera was set on landscape, so it's a bit blurry and dark (this should not come as a surprise to anyone who's been following me for very long-- I'm notoriously scattered), but you get the idea.

5 comments:

The Thankful Heart said...

Beautiful setting! I can see why they chose your painting.

Rachel Harvey said...

thanks!

Celeste Bergin said...

yes, your painting looks like it belongs there!

Rachel Harvey said...

thanks, Celeste-- their home really should be in a magazine and I feel privileged they chose my art!

art-Profiles said...

lovely painting!!! Great colour scheme too.join us at art-profiles.thanx.